Friday 29 January 2016

Track Listings for The Boogie Wonderland Show 28th January 2016

Below is the track listing for the Boogie Wonderland show dated 28th January 2016. A link to the show can be found here:




The Boogie Wonderland Show -28/01/2016 Playlist
The Gap Band
 Bop Be Da Be Da Da ( That's How Music Came About)
Morris Day
 Fishnet
Usher
 U Remind Me
Junior Turner
Love Feels
Louise Golbey
 Sparkle
Syleena Johnson
 All This Way For Love
Choklate
 Wide Open (Original Mix)
K Avette
 Show Me
Kenya
 My Own Skin
Quentin Moore
  Take My Hand
The Rongetz Foundation
5 Cab samba (socrates moves intro)
CarmenHendricks
I Will Not Let You Go
Faith Evans
 Really Wanna Do
Charlie Wilson
 Hey Lover
ConFunkShun
I Miss You
Imaani
 Ten Thousand
Judith Hill
  AS TRAINS GO BY
MCrei
 SHOW ME
The Illumination Experience
 Get Down
Snoop Dogg feat Charlie Wilson
 Peaches n Cream
Tortured Soul
 Dont Lead Me On (OriginalMix)
Yelena Eckemoff
 Lions
Beats & Pieces Big Band
 Jazzwalk
Trio Riot
 Bartstock
Dam Funk
Make It
Kool & the Gang
 Be My Lady
Positive Flow
 My Prediction feat Omar (Opolopo Remix)
Earl Young and Darryl Grant
 Power Of Love (Nigel Lowis Extended Mix)
The Haggis Horns 
 I Can't Stop The Feeling
Ola Onabule featuring Drizabone
 Soul Town (Drizabone extended mix)
Vivienne McKone
 Everything is Gonna Be Alright
Mark Ronson feat Keyonne Starr
 I Can't Lose
Kirk Franklin
  123 Victory
Geoffrey Golden
 Expectation
Dojo Cuts
Sometimes It Hurts
Janet Jackson
 No Sleeep
Brandon Williams
 Paralyzed feat Anesha

No comments:

Post a Comment