Thursday 15 August 2013

Track Listings for The Boogie Wonderland Show 8th August 2013

Below is the track listing for the Boogie Wonderland show dated 8th August 2013. A link to the show can be found here:

http://www.mixcloud.com/radiowinchcombe/the-boogie-wonderland-show-08082013/



The Boogie Wonderland Show - 08/08/13 Playlist
Hour 1 - 8 to 9pm
Peoples Choice
 If I Knew Then What I Know Now (The Apple Scruffs Edit)
Diana Ross
 Love Hangover (GeeJay2001 freakin' it remix)
Colonel Abrams
 I'm Not Gonna Let You (Northern Rascal Garage Edit 2013)
7th Wonder
 Daisy Lady (The Apple Scruffs Edit)
WILSON PICKETT
 FIRE & WATER [Jski  Tony Johns Extended]
MUZART
 The Party After
Kon
 Don't Cha Wanna
Threestyle
 Chilling Mr Benson
Smoove & Turrell
 Hard Word (Fab Samperi Remix)
The Impressions
 Star Bright
HESTON
LOVE JUNKIE
Re Jazz
 Its All Good feat. Nekta
Hour 2 - 9 to 10pm
E Fetti
 I'm Going In ft JacRip, G Rane , CHURCHBOY &  OmegaSparx
GOSPEL
Gd up
Sherwin Gardner
My God So Big Remix Feat DA T.R.U.T .H
Vincent Ingala 
 If I Could Fly
Roni Ben Hur, Santi Debriano
 Suave
Eldar Djangirov Trio
 Tokyo Pulse
Jan Allan Quintet
 Odins Oga
ArniesLove
 I'm Out of Your Life
Keni Burke
 Risin' to the Top
Luther Vandross
 She's So Good to Me
Beanie Siegal, Jay Z, Memphis Bleek
 Crew Love
The Roots
 Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment